Online Learning during J-Term at Loyola University Chicago offers high-quality, rigorous courses for undergraduate students that are characterized by the transformative experience of the Jesuit tradition.
Students who enroll in any of our online course offerings will find:
- A highly learner-centered environment that fosters a supportive learning community
- Classes taught by Loyola’s outstanding, full-time faculty scholars who have received training in the creation and delivery of online courses
- Support for students in the use of new online technologies
- Student services to meet the academic needs of online students
- An experience that emphasizes the Jesuit tradition in education including a commitment to excellence, service that promotes justice, values-based leadership and global awareness
- Please explore our Online Learning website for resources and additional information
If you are a current student hoping to add a Core course during J-Term or a visiting student interested in enrolling in a single Loyola course, Loyola has over twenty online courses for you to consider.